Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Adele dress by Bobkins

It is my grand daughter Madeleine's 1st birthday next weekend

So I spent Friday night looking for a dress to make for her party.

Finally after much help from a lovely friend I found this pattern by Bobkin Designs


It is called the Adele dress


The next problem was which fabric to choose.  Luckily I have lots in my sewing room.

My daughter in law Kylie picked Veranda, which is one of my all time favourite fabrics. 


The pattern was simple to follow.
  It has a concealed Zip which I have never tried before but the instructions made inserting the zip simple.



Here is the dress part way finished.  Just need to top stitch everything and make the belt


The finished dress.   Can't wait to see Madeleine in it!

Till next time




1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful. I bet your grand daughter was so happy.

    ReplyDelete