Sunday, 24 March 2013

Blythe Dresses

Well I still haven't been sewing except for some Blythe doll dresses.
  But I thought I would show you what I have made.






























I finished these while I was working in Sydney.  
I used wrapping paper sticky taped to the picture hung above the desk
for the back ground and the lamp for lighting.  
The house maid must have wondered what was going on. lol


❀•*´¨`*•❀.¸¸.•*´¨`*•❀.¸¸.•*´¨`*•❀.¸¸.•*´¨`*•❀.¸¸.•❀ 


These are the ones I have made since I got home







I have about another 30 cut out!


❀•*´¨`*•❀.¸¸.•*´¨`*•❀.¸¸.•*´¨`*•❀.¸¸.•*´¨`*•❀.¸¸.•❀ 


I have been trying to take better doll pictures.  Some of the women and men out there take fabulous photos

So here are a few with clothes I have made















This last dress I didn't make but the photo was too cute not to show!



❀•*´¨`*•❀.¸¸.•*´¨`*•❀.¸¸.•*´¨`*•❀.¸¸.•*´¨`*•❀.¸¸.•❀ 


And last but not least 

Look at these fabulous hats and tops and dresses my sister in law made for my dolls

I am so lucky and grateful!!




Aren't they just awesome!!



Till next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment