Thursday, 7 February 2013

Blythe Dresses

I have been having a much needed break from Facebook and sewing.

I am a little disillusioned with the whole Facebook thing these days.

  It is way too much work to stay in the news feeds and I really have better things to do, than be on Facebook all the time trying to maintain that my page stay in the news feeds . 

 I actually have a life, and sewing is my hobby - these days it feels like a chore so I am doing other things and just sewing when I feel like it.

So I have been sewing little Blythe dresses and changing their eye chips.

If you are interested in the eye chip photos , they can be found here


Here are some of the little dresses. 
 I started buying this fabric a year ago and just never had time
to make the dresses,  so at Christmas break I got stuck into it.


I wanted to take this photo to make a header for my Blythe Tumblr page.  
My Tumblr page is somewhere for me to put my doll photo's rather Flickr.
I only started it recently.  


Anyone that collects Blythe Dolls knows they are great to photograph, 
and photography is something I am very interested in but not good at.


So I am enjoying taking photos of the dolls every day.  I am getting my head around the whole composition of the shot,  But still have a long way to go.


Some more little dresses I made.


 And a couple more.


The only dresses I have made here is the centre one and the one to its left.
  I couldn't find a pic of it on its own.

So that is what I have been up to as of late!

Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment