Thursday, 20 September 2012

Tie Dye Diva Fairy Tale Dress



 I think Amy is my happiest customer...here she is receiving her new Fairy tale dress
 (pattern is by Tie Dye Diva)


And I think she looks gorgeous in it.


Apparently Amy loved twirling in her dress.
But let's be honest - who doesn't love twirling in a dress.


This was Amy 11 months ago receiving her Silver Heart Creations Doll


 I have been sick for over a week, so not much sewing has been happening. And once again I am way behind.  It is so hard to find time to sew, work to support yourself and have a social life.  And lets not even mention cleaning the house and tiding the yard.

 Anyway I did paint this TV remote holder I bought from a second hand store for $5 and now it holds my scissors and it swivels as well


I have made a new outfit and sent it to a friend.  Her little girl is going to model it for me.  Yay!
So I will show it to you soon.  But here is the fabric I made it out of.  It is gorgeous!  It is called Smitten


And of course a matching headband


Finally - my headbands have arrived so I can finish all those waiting on my dining room table.
It has been 22 days so I was just thinking today they were lost.



I bought this book this week
The Vintage Tea Party



Boy, is it interesting.




Food Bunting


Yummy deserts


Delicious drinks


 And my all time favorite - Grave yard Salad.



It also has Hair Do's, Makeup 
Clothes.
Lots and lots of things

Well I have to go and sew now!!

Till Next Time




No comments:

Post a Comment