Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Little Dresses

Before I left for Melbourne I cleaned the sewing room (constantly have to do this as I make such a mess being creative, lol)  So far I have managed to sew 2.  

I am finding it very hard to get back into the swing of things at the moment.  But I'm sure it will get there. 

This one is a size 4


And this one is a size 3



 Angus ( the youngest dog is still super clingy and waking me about 8 times a night, so I am very tired so can't do my usual - stay up till 12am sewing.   Spinner is 17 and even he won't leave my side.  I think they think I am going to go again.  Angus cried when I went out to put the garbage in the bin.


So my size labels arrived while I was away.  So I bought this book box for $4


 Put some plastic inside and now it holds all the labels.  I thought it was prettier than another plastic container


And I love how they look with my new Silver Heart Creation labels


Oh and all my headbands sold (thank you Kylie!!)  So I will be making more soon.

Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment