Tuesday, 24 July 2012

So I finally met little Maddie and I finished her doll



Well a lot has happened, I finished the little doll in Melbourne.
I think she is quite cute, she has safety eyes and felt hair if she gets chewed on.


                                 
So here is little Miss Madeline, looking like a little angel!


And here I am, so happy to finally hold her.  She is just perfect!!  
I can't believe how much of a Nana I am already.lol  I bought 3 Sewing Costumes books on Friday to put away for when she is older.



Here she is modeling one of the little headbands I made her


So I was there for Chris and Kylie's first outing to the shopping center with baby Madeleine
We had some great Sushi for lunch and bought some teas from T2



This is all of us .  My grand daughter Madeleine, me, my son Chris and my daughter in law Kylie

 

And me and little one


 This is Maddie modeling a little pinnie I made for her in Newborn size.  It is way too big for her , but she will grow into it.  I of course think she looks adorable


 Ready for her big trip out to Brighton for a seafood lunch



 Chris and I with little Maddie


Meanwhile back at home in Brisbane, Danique (my daughter)
has found a new thing to do on Monday nights

She has started Circus training.  How much fun does it look?

She is loving it!

 Good old Sig has been stealing weet bix


 I had dinner tonight with Danique and Matty.  It is Matty's birthday on Thursday - but he will be away, so we caught up tonight.  They have decided Sig can be my other grand child.lol

So I have not much time to sew at the moment as I go away for 18 days next Wednesday to Melbourne.  But I am hoping to sew a new little dress on the week end.

I will keep you posted.

Till next time



No comments:

Post a Comment