Sunday, 29 July 2012

Headbands and Boudoir Photos

My daughter Danique did a Boudoir photo shoot for her partners birthday present and they are fantastic





So if you are looking for a photographer or want to do that something special for your partner here is the link to Stephanie Bowers Photography  - http://stephaniebowers.com/



 I have been really busy with work and trying to catch up with friends before I go to Melbourne this week.
So I have not had time to sew really.

  
I have made a pile of headbands to mail to Melbourne. Very time consuming, listened to 6 movies whilst hand sewing them.  Can't say I watched them because my head was always down.lol







And here is our favorite little girl Miss Maddie modeling a Silver Heart Creations headband.


How gorgeous is she!!



Till next time




No comments:

Post a Comment