Saturday, 16 June 2012

Tie Dye Diva - Butterfly Dress Pattern


So here is the little dress I have finally finished in size 2.  I love this pattern by Tie Dye Diva.
  I think it is very sweet for a little girl.  I have another 3 cut out ready to sew, they are all different combinations of the fabrics as I don't do any two dresses the same.


Also I have come up with this easy idea for my sewing.  As I work full time I sew in the evening and on weekends when time permits.  So I am always having to stop / start as such.  And with different pieces for different dresses it can get confusing.  So now I put each dress into a tray, and the best part is they stack next to my sewing machine.  I tried using plastic bags for my dolls but they slip every where.

Till next time


No comments:

Post a Comment