Monday, 11 June 2012

Dress Finished


Well I finished my dress for Collaborate for a cause on Face Book.  I love it.  
So I thought I would tell you how I modified the Scientific Seamstress pattern to make it. 
 The bodice is square shaped on the pattern so I rounded it off to make it more of a sweetheart shape (just because I thought it would be prettier).

I doubled the ruffle sleeves, so with the bottom one I added about an inch to the middle of the pattern, so as to give about a half an inch poking out.

Then I made a long skirt, added a frill and a ruffle ( again just to make it prettier)

Oh and it can be worn with a shirt underneath

So hopefully some little girl will feel like a Princess in it!

Till next time



No comments:

Post a Comment